Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the mishaps and misfortunes of every day life...

Disclaimer: this blog isn't going to be exceptionally well versed, nor grammatically sound.

That being said, I don't think this will turn into one of those pretentious blogs that most indie kids start to remain mysterious with their obscure bands that really just make noise (deerhoof is an exception to that rule, who doesn't like to hear an Asian lady screaming about bears and milkmen), but if by chance it does... just internet smack me.

I like to compare my life story to the fmylife.com website because really, things that happen to me on an everyday basis are comparable to the statements posted on that website. For example, the other day I made some oatmeal and as I was taking it out of the microwave the tiniest drop landed on my foot and it burned like nothing i've ever felt before (well except a week or so prior to that when a horse threw me into an electrical fence)... but seriously, being scalded by oatmeal? I'm not really sure what this is going to turn into, whether it be just a post every day with my own fml story and a random drawing to explain the details or a garbage dump of ideas and plans that i'll never complete. It'll be a journey regardless though, so enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment