Wednesday, March 18, 2009

oops

So I kinda wanted to update this thing every day but I failed at that, much like EVERYTHING I DO.

hm. what has happened in the last couple of days.... I had this aaawesome idea of getting up at 730 every day, going to a run and going to the gym and playing soccer every day, but because I was a lazy ass over break and then monday I just got up and ran three miles the consequence of a strained arch occured. ooops. I'm an idiot too, because we start spring practice on friday and I dont wanna already be hurt in pre-pre-season, I'm going to no doubt have some problem at preseason, so this sucks. My bad. FAIL.

I had a dream last night that I was being chased by zombies and my hetero life partner, Sarah Paci, gave me terrible life advice and was laughing at me the whole time... she did NOT grab my hand when I was floating out to sea and did NOT roll up the truck window fast enough and a zombie broke in and scratched my leg, but thats it, then he got sucked out of the window... and of course my dad was in the background of the dream not doing anything important except making sure I was doing my homework. HOW COULD I DAD? THERE ARE FUCKING ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE.
then he yelled at me for saying "fucking"

only like, a month and 3 weeks left of school thank god, although I still need to get a job before I go back home or my dad will kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment