Sunday, March 15, 2009

what the hell, last night I had a dream I lived in a hotel (like suite life of zach and cody) and i found a box of puppies and the guy was going to kick me out of the hotel and i was like, listen i'll acquiesce to your demands if you explain what the FUCK is going on to which he proceeded to yell at me in french... I had no idea what he was saying

I was a garbage disposal today, Joe came back and his mom packed him 4893953 things so naturally I had to eat whatever was about to expire and things in the freezer to make room for the new food. I start my soccer training tomorrow so I figure I might as well eat everything in my path because starting tomorrow I'm just going to eat like... chicken, turkey, and granola or something.

oh yeah today my computer totally died on me, I tried to open up firefox and it wouldn't work so I was like, whatever I'll restart and when i did i heard this weird zoooooooooom noise a weird clicking and poof the computer turned off and never turned back on again until i let it rest and now its just in safe mode. Really though? I can't turn on a human being, much less a computer? fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment