Thursday, March 12, 2009

whu---whu---what was that?!

Is it sad that I'm a 20 year old college student that is scared of wind? I'm not talking about the wind that can potentially blow you over when you're walking to class, which is annoying... but the wind, as slight as 5 mph...enough to rustle the leaves right outside your window... that just happens to start up when you're home alone and it's time for bed and you're lying there thinking, "holy shit, somebody is in my house where is my pull up bar so I can knock their face in if they try to get into my room... or my pants..." (okay maybe that's just my mindset), but I'm serious, I was actually scared.

I had a dream last night (when I actually was able to fall asleep) that I had to write a 12 page essay using pictures, sort of like the wingding font, and for some reason this kid took out this huge snake, like 12 ft (of course this kid was my brother) and it started to try to strangle these little kids so I had to stop writing my picture essay and get this snake... It wasn't very hard to get the snake back in the cage (I guess I'm a pretty good snake wrangler), but I remember specifically that I was really pissed off at my brother because I was on such a creative roll with my picture story.

...but you know what else? ever since spring break has started I've thought every single day has been Sunday. I think it's Thursday now, but every single time I try to figure out what the next day is I'm like oh well today is Sunday and then in the back of my head I'm like, wait- no it's not. Daylight savings really messed me up too because my watch said a different time than my phone and I wish I could have had a picture of my face when I was trying to figure it out because I was so confused for about 5 minutes until this dog that I found on the side of the road the previous night came and woke me up and then went and peed on the floor. It was wonderful.

Edit
So it's now 5:05 PM, and I posted this earlier in the morning, but I wanted to share my experience with the world. Anybody that knows me knows that I suck at cooking food... I didn't even know how to cook a hardboiled egg until about a month ago. Anyway today I decided I was going to face the challenge and make a casserole!

So far I've looked up "how to defrost frozen broccoli" and "what are dry beans" on google, but I think I may be okay. Off to cooking now, hopefully it tastes okay! (and for the record I make awesome breakfast food, thats about it)

Alright, so, the verdict is that it's edible and it doesn't taste so bad... casseroles might be on top of my menu during next soccer season. It gets a thumbs up whooo

No comments:

Post a Comment